Oct 16, 2008

Movie: Eagle Eye

Got a call from Emelyn, Standard Chartered was giving away 3 passes to the Eagle Eye movie. I wasn't following the movies release lately, but the movie title sure doesn't sound interesting... Eagle Eye

VIP Access? Ok why not, and quick search online for this movie and found these:
Cast: Shia Labeouf, Michelle Monaghan (dang), Rosario Dawson, Micheal Chiklis, Billy Bob Thorton. Director: D.J. Caruso. A movie of Steven Speilberg?

Ok, enjoyable movie as I did not read thru more details on it. Due to this movie comes with a big budget + *cast + S.Speilberg.

Towards the middle of the story when I found out the master plan of the villian, reminds me of Get Smart (2008). The storyline was a little of many movies combine, therefore I later guessed what will be the next thing to come. Waiter Rant explained it better.

"It was like HAL from 2001 and the WOPRfrom WarGames made a baby and we got to watch their love child wreak its inevitable silicon sociopathy upon humankind. Michelle Monaghan was the only reason I could keep my eyes open during the movie."

Malaysian Cinema did not show this movie where the couple smooch on the lips. Honestly, Michelle Monaghan looks like older sister tagging a younger brother on an adventure. That's just me.


Part of the movie scene from RottenTomatoes, the Eagle Eye computer trigger the pictures on the monitor to fool that security guard.

At the end of the movie, I wish there is a message for me whenever I pass by Magnum.

No comments: