Oct 4, 2008

Food: Hao Hiong Klang Bak Kut Teh



This restaurant is located on the junction of the famous Cheras Taman Connaught Pasar Malam every Wednesday night. I went there for supper with my fellow friends and found the place is not very tidy and clean as compare to normal restaurants. The table I sat on had holes on it, but like any Bak Kut Teh Restaurant they serve all sorts of pork-segment in it. The soup paste is sweet and not much of herbal taste to it. This restaurant serve normal veges and some other dishes such as Vinegar Pork, Herbal Chicken, Curry Chicken and more but depends on the demand on day-to-day basis. I went there around 10pm and they were only veges and bak kut teh.



My rating of this restaurant, 2.5/5 as the place is not very clean. The waiter forgot my order, dining tools were not available when food is every served. Average customer service but the food is OK.

No comments: