Oct 12, 2008

Food: HomeMade Sandwich


I don’t have a name for this sandwich but I could name it Island Ham Seaweed Finger sandwich? I like making my meals, it sometimes help relaxes me. It sounds so GAY!? Mainly, I get to enjoy the food as how I like it being made. I don’t like mayonnaise, but every time I tell the waiter… they tend to forgot all about it. I should have some papers from doctor saying I am allergic to mayo.

My ingredients were:
Tomatoes
Thousand Island Sauce
Slice Cheese
Ham
Sea Weed
Sun Flower Seed Bread loaf

Oh! by the way, Malaysia TV will air a short commercial on Kraft Cheese. Mama-tze helped on that commercial, she was the Food Advisor for the sandwiches aired. She made 1 for breakfast one day, it was great. I should blog it next time she made it again.

What sandwich do you like to make?

No comments: