Oct 15, 2008

Hiking Days #0007

Being posting loads of food, how do I actually keep my weight to a frozen state? Its been awhile since I last keep post of my hiking days & does not mean I stop hiking. Hiking Days post are not being post each time I go for hiking. Its being more about interesting personal exploration towards hiking... like people peeing at the corner trees and stuff!?

I graduate from hiking in Bkt. Putih from Station 6, Waterfall, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1. Here is the cert:

Me, Emelyn, Mrs & Mr Gan ( extra models @ rear )

I am still day dreaming for the waterfall, thou the track might be wet during these few days of heavy raining. I was hiking last Friday morning and it was wet, muddy and cold. Can't wait to get my body-aching all over again.

Oh my, Senior-tze got a new pair of hiking shoe for RM40. Something for you to admire?


Senior-Tze new Hiking Shoe next to mine 873

No comments: