Oct 6, 2008

HiTech : Maxis Customer Kiosk

Human-Intelligent-Technology will showcase to you how money is well spend on the solutions to help company's business growth! Let's review on our very wide mobile-phone-line provider Maxis.

Being one of the top communications provider in Malaysia, Maxis have their very own Maxis Centre everywhere for better assist their customers. Somewhat like DEPOSIT-ATM machines available in the banks, Maxis have their own kiosk machine for payment purposes. I don't remember when they have such services available but it has done a great help to reduce the line up at these Maxis Centre.

Then Maxis too came out with a customer service kiosks, if you happen to be a new customer to maxis and while you are waiting for your number to be called. This Kiosks help answer normal Frequent-Ask-Questions, display latest products and promotions. Something to entertain their customers and also promote more of their products.

Like every HiTech, this is a very funny and dumb system. I went to Maxis to open a sub-line for the family-plus-plan, the system asked to choose 3 numbers. I put a tick on the 1st number 012-388XXXX and then the system went back to MAIN MENU. Wow, thinking the service was so fast and wait... how do I know if the system capture the number I wanted?

Then my queue number was called, inform the Service Agent.. and she claims I need to jot down the number myself? WTF? Wonder how much they spend on this system, no print out of the number I wanted?

I was patient, the Service Agent asked me to choose again. This time the number is gone from that list and they were not able to track it back. So I was force to choose another new number.

Over all these application issues, the Service Agent apologize but did not serve me with a smile.

My experience : TULAN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were approximately 210 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this site selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was digging for that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were around 170 pounds on every site. But completely I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that particular model. The prices for the shoes are all over 350 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?