Oct 18, 2008

Food: Homemade Spicy Ham Spaghetti with Fries

Why I like cooking? Well you will never know when u need your cooking skills, it is always good to improve my cooking skill. I was from a family of food makers, it is a shame if I really don’t know how to make a few dishes.

Last week I was experimenting in the kitchen after hiking session. I was thinking to make Pasta sauce on mashed potatoes but ended I brought the wrong potatoes. The potatoes then were sliced, mixed with Vinegar & Olive oil and to the oven for 20mins at 200 Degree Celsius.

Campbell Spicy Pasta sauce was cooked with slices of onion, garlic, tomatoes, ham and pork meat. Once cooked, toasted on the pan with spaghetti. There you had it, a 30mins meal.

Spicy Ham Spaghetti with Fries
My recipe:
Tomatoes (Chunk Slice)
Onion (Slice)
Garlic (Slice)
Ham (Chunk Slice)
Pork (Chunk Slice)


Homemade Fries
My recipe:
Potatoes (Chunk Slice)
Vinegar
Olive Oil

I can’t rate my food here, but it taste just nice.

No comments: