Sep 6, 2008

2008 Gatsby WorldWide Holiday #03

End of the working week, a Lady called and inform she was from TLC Customer Service Agent for Malaysia/Singapore. Lets name her Lady-N.

If you followed my previous posts #01 and #02, eventually I have given up this free trip as I budget to spend my money elsewhere. If I were to take this trip these are the things I must do:
-Apply Unplan Leave
-Purchase last minutes air flight tickets
-Arrange 3 friends to participate
-Research on the interesting places and activity on that vacation
-Spend more money

Thou vacation is a nice thing to do once in a while... but Lady-N claims unable to provide more info on the phone. She asked for my email address and basically send me a replacement breakaway..
Greenhill Resort, Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia

That was totally what I have not got in mind, I reply Lady-N nicely that I just came back from that place then she nicely replied me...
Duta Palms Resort & Anglers' CLUB

So I asked anything out of Malaysia? I know... I felt 犯賤.
It is a contest I won, I have the right to choose and arrange with Lady-N for a better deal.

Thou felt winning the O.D.M. Watch was a better deal.

No comments: