Jul 1, 2008

2008 Gatsby WorldWide Holiday #02

Its been a hectic months of work, but yesterday's work took my last passion to work away. I need a holiday!

To update my readers (assume I had some) that the places I choose as listed below:
1) Indonesia, Bali
2) Thailand, Phuket
3) Malaysia, Pulau Tioman

The Agent will then arrange which ever 1 for me within 30days after the date of submit-ion. But let me tell you what I've encounter so far...

I submitted it on the last week of May'08 as the terms stated. However when I tried to call the company (TLC World For Free) which is taking care of this holiday promotion rather have disappeared from the surface of the EARTH! So I called up GATSBY's person's in charged, the lady will follow up for me by submitting the forms to them. So now GATSBY has my documents, the TLC company has not called. May this be just another spam? I still wish I won the "watch"

No comments: