Sep 5, 2008

Dinner : Baby Seafood Restaurant

Not meant for babies thou. I'm always lost in KLANG, I do need GPS guide when I am here in KLANG. GPS is sometimes as lost as I am.


Snacks to kill time.


Fried Sotong, like all fried stuffs the texture is great and serve with Thai Chili sauce.


More of a Szi Chuan Soup goes on the fish...

then you can drink the soup and eat the fish at the same time

Spicy and yet delicious, then the fish is about to finish. We continue to pour the soups and then slowly enyoying it. Did I mention it uses traditional charcoal-heating-technology?


Fried Shrimps with Oats, the shrimps shells fried to a perfect texture where you can really eat it (at your own risk) with oats.


Vege is mixed with mini-corns, mushrooms, carrot & chicken meat

Pork ribs are cooked with sweet & sour sauce with pineapple and chili to make it looks more colorful, believe me.. it taste as good as it looks.

For 5 Person, the bill was RM100.00. Its reasonable but this dinner is meant for 6-7 Person.


186A Jalan Sungai Putus, Batu Belah, 41050 Klang

Overall, the foods here are great. Service is fast, we arrive before 19.30 and was not very packed. The food was ordered by my pals from Klang. Fried Chillies also recommended.

Updated 11Sep08:
Yeeng, previously was too busy to mention the taste. Hope I made all readers' stomach grumble.

1 comment:

KenJo said...

apa macam? so bl**dy hell cheap? hmmmmmm..... u din mention at all of its taste, well guess it was not good? inferior cooking.