Sep 24, 2008

Nihon Kai Restaurant

Nihon Kai is a family restaurant located along side of Old Klang Road. The place is hard to find.. good things are HARD to find.

Atmosphere is remarkable good, they have Japaneses newspaper, mangas, magazine and books for you to enjoy. This restaurant is located in such a place where there is a Japanese population nearby. The service is great, I have got a VIP privilege in this restaurant. How do you have it? I will let u know later.


Counter area & Sake Counter



Forgot the name of this dish, but it is crispy vegetarian & salmon dish


Salt and pepper Salmon set, can be shared among couples


I name this dish Chicken & Egg & Rice.

You can see the pictures of the foods on their menu, so no worries on ordering the wrong dish


No. 4-2, Jalan Telok Gadong, Off Jalan Klang Lama Batu 3 1/2, 58100 KL.

Oh! my VIP access is actually my retired-parents, they are regulars. I need to bring them along to enjoy FREE ice creams, new dishes & specialties. Dishes can be requested but with a price tag attached.

I eat for free if I bring along Anthony (future-potential-director) but I need to pay for his plane ticket from Aussie.

Just need to highlight: I did not recommend this restaurant because I know these people, it is because I know the GOOD FOOD they served!

1 comment:

AnthonyLKK said...

haha wow u actually visit the restaurant..yes the food is value for money ! not because they are my relatives.

The business is so good that they are planning on a branch now.