Sep 13, 2008

# 0001 犯賤

犯贱 [fànjiàn]

My moto, like all human beings at most times we are just the decision making bastards. I want to buy Product-A but I still want further discount (even after the product is after discount).

Being *M.B.C. I really don't know how to further describe this word for you in English. Perhaps a quick search and:
  1. Nciku will describe more on chinese
  2. Translate.Google will tell you nothing
But for example from Nciku says "People do not want to see you, you also seeking a people see you"

My example:
Me: "Why don't you stay over at my place?"
Emelyn: "What is the reason? I am never your wife"
Me: "Why you want to be?"
Emelyn: "Well, do you want?"
Me: "When?"
Emelyn: " When you had the whole package & plan in-motion"
Me: "Well, I will arrange a date when We are free"
Emelyn: "Staring at me in 1 kind"

I am 犯賤 as I know where the first question was leading to.

*Malaysian Born Chinese - kennysia has funny thoughts on this

No comments: