Sep 29, 2008

Blog for Evan

I had a very close friend, whose name is Evan. She happens to be either too smart or too dumb, never in-between. Recently she was hospitalized near my work place, I only found out when I called her to check out her company outing on the weekends.

I was given a room number to hunt her down after work, 226. It leads me to Maternity Ward, "!?" Maternity? This must be serious. But she was only hospitalized for this...


As someone whom always enjoy good food, I was teasing her with my lunch box from Aleef Restaurant.

My lunchbox VS Hospital Lunch

Evan, sincerely hope you get speedy recovery. Welcome to the gang of special-people.
Your 1st executive parking privileges is here:


Friends of Evan, please put your wishes for her on the comment column. She will view it from time to time.

6 comments:

StoneHead said...

My dear good-dude-Alvin,
More than words of how much i appreciated your efforts by posting my up-to-date accident highlights onto your blogspot, you are truly my good buddy who show so much of your Love and Care to me! Thanks for came by to have lunch with me and tell me all your crappy life sucks stories during my days of hospitalized..
FYI, i'd discharged, will be on a month MC leave, currently resting and recovering at home, under the TLC (Tender,Loving,Care) care of by my beloved parents. Please comeby to leave your autograph on my left fractured ankle cast. Limited space left..

Unknown said...

Get well soon Evan. But on the positive site, you can now park at those "Special Parking" when everyone is going round and round to look for a parking spots in the mall. hehe.. just joking.

Take care & thumbs up to Mr.Alvin for being so nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, evan! take good care..

Jasmine said...

My gawd..for a moment I thought she got "good" news..maternity ward mah..aisei...buat excited only...take care and get well soon..

StoneHead said...

What happen was..
8.00 am- I fell down from the jungle tracking~"spider-web" during my company team building camp at Sungkai Trolak, Perak on last Sunday..

tze said...

Actually, you have let them know in-directly how HEAVY u were