Mar 4, 2008

2008 first contest won

Well, I am officially listed on this contest which I didnt imagine I would won.


I just expected to have won a watch, but came to check for my name & seems now I won myself...
Winners of 8 days 5 star resort stay worldwide


where am i going? Do I have a choice? define "worldwide"... will probably update the choices I have after picking up the gifts.

Damn, I should win a watch. <---犯賤!

Updates:

Well I've redeem the gifts from Ms. Denise, there are many terms and conditions applied... I'm now too tired to read it. Will keep u all posted when I goes thru it.

Questions:
I need your suggestion for the DESTINATION, I'm now too blur to even made a decision to eat or drink.

latzelife o-meter █░░░░░░░] 09.99% - tired, still thinks winning a watch is better~

No comments: