Mar 6, 2008

Malaysian Services*

Many people visited M'sia for the past year commented the people here are very friendly and helpful. Most of them uses the word "hospitality"

Do u felt it if you are a local M'sian or does this only applies to our visitors only? Should I pretend to be someone from HK in order to get better services. Could someone even provide me the "chart" of this service-charge? Should companies which charges "service charge atleast perform their percentage of service performance level?

Senario #1
I went to a Gwai-lo KR' restaurant which sells rosted chicken. They do not provide me their cutery for dining, I tried calling the waiters available but they are too busy talking to each other and at the end of the meal... I need to go to the counter to pay my bills. Yet I need to pay my 10% of service charge

Senario #2
Went to a 24/7 fast food M' restaurant, had my breakfast at 04.45AM. The guys hanging outside shouted "sorry we are closed". Then drove to another branch in PJ (also listed 24/7), no one were at the counter... a worker there was mopping the kitchen floor saw me. So I called "excuse me?...." in a manly voice and yet he ignore me. I was thinking once they declare "customer comes 1st?" or something like that... then I shouted "EXCUSE ME?!..." for 4 times, a lady in the office quickly comes out to entertain me without an apology or any conversation to cool me off.

Senario #3
Working at night and unable to get out of the office, my colleague order from M' fast food restaurant and they say "we have got too many orders, we can't process your order. Please try again after 1.5 hours later?" WTF? You already meet your quota for the night? Damn

Senario #4
Election is coming near, the political respresentatives are doing their best to lure support from the M'sians. You can see now all the roads are now fixed to proved their services to the citizens. Many advertisements were made on the everywhere accussing this and that and also explaining their promised made from the previous elections. Some of which never came true but they are now fulfilling it before 8 Mar'08. Someone once said on the radio "I wished its election every year, because at the time of election all our demands/issues are attended to immediately. Things which are impossible to be fullfilled for years will be fullfilled to the citizens just by a-day's work"

So my conclusions come to this:
All the things that whom-ever promised you on their advertisement, on their promises or even on their "gentlement's agreement". Black-&-white or NOT. There always this "*" hidden agenda.

*TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIED
So before I eat, sleep, walk, shit, breathe ... vote, can I please have the " * " for my lawyer?

No comments: