Mar 20, 2008

Addicted to COFFEE

I don't use to drink coffee all my life until college days. Even then I was not a coffee addict... until my relationship with Emelyn. She drinks coffee and does not have any problem sleeping, she doze off just like clicking on CTRL+ATL+DELETE and sleeps.

I am a drinker myself, I can consume a large amount of liquid at a short time... but that applies only for water, juices, milk & non-alcohol drinks. Emelyn like to share drinks with their partner so Emerlyn always leave half/quarter of her coffee for me. So ended up.. I am now addicted to COFFEE, preferably "Cham" (mixture of 70% Coffee & 25% Tea & 5% condense Milk)

Consuming too much of coffee makes my hands shaky... so this gives me an excuse to hold her hands. Don't I love Coffee... not more than I love Emelyn?