Mar 19, 2008

Breakfast

The best meals I look for everyday and according to some research studies, it's the most important meals of the day.

I love breakfast, Malaysia has a lot of varieties of breakfast from eastern to western. What is your favourite breakfast that you don't get bored eating everyday? Me, I can't list them all... its too many but at one time I had the same breakfast for the whole week. It's in the TOP-50 List of My Fayourite 1st Meal of the day, CHEE CHONG FUN. An asian meal which can be taken for any time of day, even IKEA malaysia is serving it at RM0.99 depends to your luck.

This is a breakfast set I made last week for my parents and siblings, did you notice something weird? The sausage is actually a taiwan sausage, left-overs from steam-boat sessions. >:)

Sometimes one's meal left-over meal is another's mix-and-match meal.

I now craved for bagel with cream cheese and a warm coffee.

latzelife is just hungry

No comments: