Aug 19, 2008

Hiking Days #0006

It has been awhile since I last step foot into Bkt Putih (3 weeks to be exact) and many people already telling me there is other entrance.

I won't reveal the entrances, but it was great to get back into this hill.

The entrance I used has a small walking distance, the parking is avail just on the main road.



Time was 7.30 AM and weather was rather ok as it rained yesterday.


Track starts on an uphill manner, rubber trees can be spotted


No signs of water after 15 mins hiking, weather was extremely nice cold & windy.


It was a great feeling as the track gets a little tough


There is so many logs here calling you to take a rest, but I didn't stop.


Then I bumped into some pretty girls just going for a morning walk, but when I looked up.. this is even more beautiful on a sunday morning.
Thing is I was not able to capture her picture.

As I arrived to a junction, there were 2 options:
1) Level 3
2) Level 6

Senior-Tze says to try Level 3 as Level 6 was very easy.

Then from far, that log looks like a wild boar.


Finally, a small river. From here I manage to go on... and reach Level 3

I met a bunch of people wondering & deciding where to go.

As Mama-Tze came along, we decided to go Level 6 as many hikers advice it is safe and less steep. Well, route condition was like a walk in the park. So I started to jog on my way to Level 4 and 5. Then I was so excited to read this sign:

Too bad today no one is interested to go with me


Here is the list of people to call for SOS in Bukit Putih


From Lvl 6 towards the entrance, it takes about 45mins.

Overall it took me 2Hours from Entrance > Lvl 3 > Lvl 4 > Lvl 5 > Lvl 6 > Entrance

I was feeling great, people don't dare to asked me how long the distance as my sweating effect seems to worried them.

No comments: