Aug 25, 2008

Experiencing Malaysia

Sometimes along the way, you will loose touch towards the initial roots of being a Human Being. What do you live for, where is your goal, do you have a passion?

Passion, is something either you had it in you or you built it up yourself. Today society, Passion is hard to be found. They are like extremely rare gems.

My parents does not have much education, mainly because they came from a less fortunate growing up environment. Yet Senior-tze did not give up, built up a passion towards his bakery business. He is not a international well-known baker but was able to challenge any bakers out there whom claims only they can produce such beautiful food. This my friend is a passion towards baking.
I was not able to learn what he does, because my passion is not the same as his. However my brother has quite the similar passion, that is why they are close when comes to making good food.

I had my own passion too, right after I graduate I went to the automotive industry to work for a Fiber company. Almost 2.5 years, the passion is not able to carry on as I don't see myself advance further in Malaysia. The industry is small, so small they do not advance themself in technology and thinking. The company was only thinking of profit. The technology is very slow as compare to IT. So I stick back to my IT route to built another passion towards work, to me without passion... there is no meaning to work. I can say I found a steady job, earning money and experience to built a passion career.

I even encourage this to my brothers, relatives and friends... what about you? Have you found your passion?

No comments: