Aug 23, 2008

Experiencing Malaysia

There will be some blogs on this chapter, mainly because of celebrating 51years of Independence Day for Malaysia on the 31st August.

Senario:
Newspaper Guy: "Hello, may I speak to Senior-tze?"
Senior-tze was in the loo, bombing tokyo (doing biggie)
tze : "I'm sorry, he is not convenience to come to the phone. What can I do for you?"
Newspaper Guy: "I need to confirm something important thru the phone, I need to speak to him"
tze: "Well why not call back in 15mins?"
Newspaper Guy: "I need his mobile, I will call him after this"
tze: "Like I said before, he is not convenience to talk on the phone"
Newspaper Guy: "Why Senior-tze so LAN-Si? Can't talk to me ah!?"
tze: "... As I was saying not at this moment."
tze thinking "WTF? whats ur problem? I spoke nicely already la, u want to have good relation with ur customer or not?"
Newspaper Guy: ... continuing his nonsense
tze: puting away the phone

Well 51Years, where do we stand today?

Good News, our petrol price came down to RM2.55 per litre diesel at RM2.50per litre. For roadtax diesel cars are much higher in amount for RM per Cc. Wonder what the Religion-Goverment has to say?

No comments: