Aug 16, 2008

Hiking Days #0005

I have been hiking on another locations since Bukit Putih entrance was closed.

I have no idea what this place is called, but the entrance is near towards Ketumbar Condo. in Cheras. It will link to Bukit Putih too, if you do have the time and effort to find the way.

This is my first time hiking on this hill with my dad, as newcomers we tend to ask around which normal route should we take.


Parking is extremely huge, on weekends you need to pay RM1 per vehicle.

Track is normal, but a rather long one. Right about 45mins from the starting point towards the Level 4. Gym area. This hill has a dry track, not much water as compare to Bkt Putih. I went with my Dad 2 times, both taking a different route. Track is slippery if you are coming down on a dry day.


The track is not very challenging, it has a 15mins tough climb to Level 4.


Senior-tze was able to get some good sweats


Weather is rather humid, not much wind. On this hill, you can see Petronas Twins Tower clearly.

There is also a place to stop, its called Lvl 3 Scene Station, you can see part of PJ and KL on a clear fine day.

This is towards Cheras and Selangor, do you notice that Menara TM?


This particular picture is a keeper and also part of this hill challenge.

The man in the picture is actually a "Chee Cheong Fun" seller at a nearby morning Market. I manage to bump into him after breakfast.

Things I notice on this hill, there are many people bringing their dogs. I also bump into many elder people trying to keep the place keen by clearing the rubbish they saw on their daily hiking experience.

So people living in Malaysia, be considerate! It takes ages to come out with such beautiful nature, it takes 1 fire to burn it down.

No comments: