Jul 31, 2008

Finding a car ... part 2

I am currently driving my mom's Toyota Vios 2005 MK1 and fuel consumption seems to be O.K.! Full tank which is 40Litres which makes it RM108.00 (Rm 2.7 per litre) and it runs until 550Km in the city condition. Bare in mind, the tyres are quite worn @ 1.5 years old.



I read the NST Cars, Bikes & Trucks once tested the new VIOS can go to-and-flow from KL-Tanjung Malim at RM20.00 (RM 1.97 per litre) then. Basically these 2 models run at the same engine, shouldn't be much different.

Wonder if the next Honda City which may only have 1.5cc i-Vtec SOHC with 120hp would perform? My Dad still suggest me to purchase a VIOS as TOYOTA is known for its reliability but I tested the 2008 VIOS G Spec and found the interior rather budget-built as compare to the Vios 2005 Model.



Well today is my off-day, probably will test again later in the noon. This time I bring my Mom, see what a women has to say about cars.

1 comment:

m.a.D.y said...

buy new car and bring me for car ride....muahahahhahaha