Jul 10, 2008

Delayed April Post

I was on holiday in April 2008. That was a light budget HK & Macau trip, but I enjoyed like a teenage boy with half-a-dozen can of beers. I drank beers and had pork like nobody's business.
M'sia is a country with Muslim as the main race, therefore HALAL food are mostly served, you don't get pork in major fast food restaurants. When I am out of Malaysia, I prefer to eat something that is not served in Malaysia! I dropped by to say hi to my HK friends, I shopped, I pretty much enjoyed the trip.. and also it was our first overseas trip together.

Macau Pork Chop (Curried) Sandwich

When we landed back to Malaysia, I gain.... weight

Update: I now know how to link dropshots to my blog.


Macao Famous Pork Chop Sandwich


Macao Portuguese Egg Tart & Bird Nest Tart


Pork Chop Noodles


HK Polo Bun (Smashed)


HK "SaiGon" DIM SUM


HK Famous Breakfast TYPE A


HK Hot Pot Chicken & Fish Rice


HK Oyster Egg Pan-Cake


type of drinks I consume


Deserts for Emelyn


Wan Tan Noodle

No comments: