Jun 14, 2006

Welcome...

Welcome to my renewed blog, hi everyone who knew me and dunno me.


Let me introduce me-self. Born and raised in as a city boy, been hiding somewhere up north of Ulu Selangor for a year plus. Y u wonder? Work brings u everywhere. I cant tell you my line of work at the moment becoz I have to respect my company and my customers. I can only tell u that its a automotive line. (But some of u guys already knew... hhehhe...) Put it this way... I help to built this. Yes, i was the "MA-Chai" which put on the nuts and bolts... :>


Officially I am qualified to pimp ur ride... that is if you pay as per my quotation!


On this blog... i will put in my fascinating lazy thoughts... and issues i may encounter in my life. Probably some of u guys can help me out a lil', coz at mid-20 I am still discovering LIFE. I may not be as entertaining as Malaysia best blogger Kennysia.com but atleast u get to know one lazy-city-mate which lives in north ULU SELANGOR.

The place here is not bad for people which like to lives life simple... not me... maybe next i will blog on this place i am living and working. Stay tune...

No comments: