Jun 16, 2006

Movie : The Lake House | Il Mare


The Lake House, just a simple movie name with big stars? I wonder... I saw a preview of this movie once when I went to a midnite movie with my old friends after a wedding dinner. I was lucky to sit with a "quite" attractive city-gal Katherine. (maybe I'll talk about her some other time)


1st of all, this is not a movie review... y u wonder? This movie has not in local cinemas yet! But the preview makes me wonder of a different movie I came across when I was officially lazying-around the house on a heated sunday a few years ago. Yes, I often do that with cloths ON! There are a bunch of babes living opposite my house, and they work in a local hair saloon... wonder y they moved out after Chinese New Year? I help them changed their flat tires once without even thanking me... (-_-)"

Let me summarize what is this movie about:
1. A very unique lakehouse.
2. A lonely female with troubles in life.
3. A lonely male with troubles in life.
4. A mailbox (their communication point)
5. The male & female found love for each other!



I am asian, basically I like the Korean movie Il Mare (Siwore). I am sure most Astro subribers out there may come across this movie. The Lake House is actually somewhat a movie of Il Mare. More on Il Mare after I googleed the name & this is quite an informative link:
http://www.gotterdammerung.org/film/reviews/i/il-mare.html

I enjoy this movie very much on my parents sofa lying down sideways. Il Mare was very nicely produce with very slow romantic soundtracks added to it. Ok, a little about these 2 movies.

The house was built very unique, one of a kind. The mailbox outside the house was very unique too in Il Mare. The female lives in the future whereas the male lives in the past, 2 years gap. So one day the female left a letter in the mailbox, then the guy picks it up and found out the letter was written 2 years before his time. Weird huh? So, the guy tries to put in the mailbox with a reply and then after shutting the postbox... the letter was gone to her time. I think its a wonderful movie, u guys should see it with a partner instead of me putting the whole story up here. But if local WarnerBros. gives me free tickets... I shall they u more about it. >:)

But do check out Il Mare before going for The Lake House. I found Il Mare very nice, smooth and romantic movie. Recommended by me without money back garantee.

___________________________________________________________________

Come to think of it, I had a movie in my lazy mind.

Summary of it:

1) A Guy, has many troubles in his life finding a gal.

2) A Female, very pretty but shy.

3) A web blog portal, very strange and weird. (Their communication point)

4) A weird love story that begins their love journey.

These 2 guys lives in a different environment with different cultures... So one day they felt lonely ... went to a website to create a blog. Found out this web blog portal and registered it... next thing they know.. the blog came alive. Automatically blog about each individual life as if someone where stalking the bloggers and taking note of their daily lifes with pictures attached! Many found it interesting and next thing they know, they were the talk-of-the-cyber world! But no pics or stories about them doing weird stuffs in the toilet-LA!

Then the web blog portal started to links its blogger to each other and both these 2 characters knew each other. Pieces of pictures were reviewed about their future as if the web blog portal has became a love-god or something. In between, they encounter some strange stuffs and in the end... they live happily ever after.

REMEMBER! U see it here 1st in latzelife!

statement: i blog this over lunch!

No comments: