Jun 16, 2006

If I'm a car...


Disney pictures just presented a new movie by the name cars. I just done my project on a car. One thing leads to another... makes me wonder to those days that I was in primary. In those days... teachers will always come into class ordering us to write a short essay by the title "If I'm A Car"

My classmates will write good endings with it like him being a car which serves the owner to his every needs. But once when u're mid-20. What would you be thinking if you were to write such an essay again. Will it be the same? What will the people in my links write? If Kennysia.com writes... what will his creative minds leads him? I'm interested.... maybe i will write mine and post it after the weekend. I remembered very well that i wrote "my owner did not treat me well and I ended up in the garage for years."

No comments: