Oct 30, 2007

illness and sickness...

Its been on-off lately, these 2 pals came for a visit and never really leave. Its been 3 weeks, please go bug someone else.

latzelife o-meter ░░░░░░░░] 00.99% recharging...

I really don't like to visit the normal doctor, they provide pills that have tiredness side-effect.
Blame the rain? Blame myself for not taking care of myself?

So I must treat myself with chinese medication... beer taste better than this:

Like any other patient, there is something to look up to... but today I got something better:

Well, being sick... its exactly like candy to a boy!
Doc, why not we have Steaks next time... it warms the body too?

1 comment:

Narrator said...

Hey Fren,

Hope ya feelin better by now.
havent seen or heard from ya in ages...hope everythings a-ok!

cheers